tirsdag den 2. oktober 2012

Relationships..


I have to do this assignment about a special person. I have chosen my mom, because she means a lot to me. 
  • Why is this a special person?
- Because she's always there for me, and she gives me some good advice. She's the one I can talk with all the time, and I love her till death. 
  • What is your relationships like?
- Me and my mom fight sometimes. It's not often, and it's often about money or school. We almost have a 'friendly' relationship, and we do funny things together. We can watch movies, shop or just talk. 
  • When did you get close?
- I've always had a good relationship with both my parents, but when they got divorced, I kinda got closer to them. Especially my mom. We got closer and closer, and we began to spend a lot of time together. 
  • Best experience together
- My mom and I have had a lot of good experiences. We're going to London soon, and I hope that it's gonna be one of the best experiences. But when I was preparing for my confirmation , my mom and I spent a whole evening in Tønder, where we looked at dresses and was on a restaurant. That was a fantastic day.
  • Did you ever have a crisis or an argument?
- Yeah sometimes my mom and I fight, but it's not that often. When we DO fight, I get really upset, because she means a lot to me. When I'm having a bad day, and I take it out on her, (not on purpose of course,) I feel guilty. I don't like fighting with my mom, and she doesn't like fighting with me. 
  • Why you love him or her
- I love her so much, cause she's always there for me. I really don't think I'm capable of living without her, to be honest. I like the things we do together, and I'm glad we have the relationship, that we have. 

Me and my mom at my confirmation. 

1 kommentar:

  1. Fantastic! I love it!
    Ret:
    because
    kind of
    we started to spend
    ...were on a restaurant...

    SvarSlet