tirsdag den 9. oktober 2012

Pay it forward..

Dear Agony Aunt,

I am an 11-year-old boy who live with my mother and I have a big problem. I hope you can help me and give me a piece of advice.
My mom is an alcoholic and I would really like for her to stop. She often has hang-overs but she lies to me about it, cause she won't admit her problem. My father left us, so I feel like the adult in the house, and that's too much responsibility for an 11-year old like me. My mom's got 2 jobs, so I don't really see her that much, but I still care about her a lot. The drinking has been going on for quite a while now and she has a sponsor in AA, but she skips her appointments some times. It really affects me, but I don't think she knows or sees it. I really want the drinking to stop, and for my mom to feel happy, but most of all I would like my mother back.

Thank you in advance,
Trevor

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar